Front Desk CSC
Apply For Position
At Floyd’s 99, we refer to all of our front desk staff as Client Service Coordinators because service is our number one priority, reflective of our culture.
Being the first and last impression for our Clients, it is important to leave a lasting impression. Answering phones, checking Clients in and out, and keeping up on the cleanliness of the shop and desk area with the ability to uphold an energetic, positive attitude is a recipe for success at this position. Some essential duties include, but are not limited to: SMILING, scheduling Clients, conducting cash/credit transactions, handling customer service situations, and maintaining cleanliness of workplace.
- 1 year customer service experience preferred
- Must be reliable and on time for all scheduled shifts
- Provide exceptional Client service
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable interacting with Clients over the phone and in person in a welcoming, professional manner
- Ability to withstand exposure to various chemicals and fragrances used while performing services