NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 27, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET) on March 31, 2020.
2. WHO MAY ENTER: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older. Employees (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of Floyd’s 99 Holdings, LLC (“Sponsor” or “us” or “we” or “our”), and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants (that’s “you”) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this sweepstake. Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You can register to win by completing the above form, including name and email, on this landing page. ENTRY FORM WILL CLOSE ON MARCH 31, 2020.
You can only enter once. Any attempt to submit multiple entries by using different identities or entries generated by any means which subvert the entry process are void (no cheating). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
4. WHAT IS THE PRIZE?:
(2) SWMRS CONCERT TICKETS IN YOUR AREA
5. IMPORTANT LEGAL STUFF: Don’t stop reading, we’re almost done!
The winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs or expenses associated with the prize. The winner may not substitute, exchange, assign or transfer the prize or redeem the prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value.
Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. By participating you agree that Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and of its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) has no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this sweepstakes.
If you are the winner, by accepting the prize, except where legally prohibited, you grant permission for us to use your name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation to you, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
FOR WINNER: Winner will be randomly selected on March 31, 2020 and will be notified via email.
SPONSOR: Floyd’s 99 Holdings, LLC, 5340 S. Quebec St., Greenwood Village, CO, 80111.