You have not viewed any products recently.
To our clients:
Client experience is our top priority. We are closely following the latest updates and news about Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we wanted to share what measures Floyd’s 99 Barbershop is taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and team members. We are committed and required to adhere to a strict level of safety and sanitation procedures every day in our shops.
Here are some of the precautions and measures we take on a regular basis:
- Regular and thorough cleaning of all service stations
- Wiping down the stations and barber chairs after each service
- All barbers and stylists are required to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds between haircuts, before and after eating, and after blowing their nose, coughing or sneezing
- All barbers and stylists sterilize and sanitize their equipment per state board regulations between each client
- All employees are encouraged to stay home if they have symptoms of illness (cough, fever, shortness of breath), or have come in contact with anyone who is experiencing symptoms; any staff members who are ill or showing symptoms will be sent home
In addition to our regular high standard safety and sanitation procedures:
- We have suspended our handshake greetings with our clients.
- If available, we will provide hand sanitizer at the front desk.
- We are continuing to monitor and adhere to the guidance provided by the CDC, WHO and local health departments, and will share updates on any business decisions we make in the best interest of our employees and clients.
How can Clients help?
- Feel assured that Floyd's 99 Barbershop is being diligent with their sanitation effort, along with closely following guidelines and best practices from the CDC, WHO and local health departments
- Stay home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms or have come in contact with someone experiencing symptoms. We are happy to rebook appointments for anyone at a later date!
We want you to know that we’re doing everything we can to ensure a safe experience for you and your family. Thank you for your commitment to Floyd’s.
President of Floyd’s 99 Barbershop