Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist management and support operations in the maintenance and implementation of recruitment, employee retention, data analytics and management training programs.
- Manage recruiting and hiring processes in accordance with company policies, state and federal employment laws. Provide counsel and support to shop managers throughout hiring process.
- May conduct initial resume & applicant screenings. Coordinate candidates with shop needs.
- Work with the marketing department to develop relevant and effective recruiting collateral & social media advertising and administer effective web advertising.
- Manage and support employee social media and career sites.
- Facilitate employment reporting and develop presentations to be shared with senior management in support of the recruiting department.
- Manage and support job postings.
- Develop and support industry trade shows.
- Other projects and duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in Human Resources or Floyd’s 99 Shop Leadership, including experience in recruiting/employment process. Salon, spa, restaurant, or hospitality experience preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Visio preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks on time.
- Results oriented and able to work independently.
- Organized, able to prioritize, attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality and sound judgment.
- Consistently demonstrate and maintain an attitude of enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate and work well with others.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.