The overall responsibility of the Facilities Manager (FM) is to ensure the shops in his/her coverage area are well maintained and able to operate as required.
Client and Vendor Relationships
- FM is responsible for developing and maintaining professional and service focused relationships with team members in all Floyd’s 99 Departments.
- FM is responsible for developing and maintaining professional and service focused relationships with all Floyd’s 99 vendors.
Operational administrative duties:
- FM is responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting on facility budgets.
- FM is responsible for ensuring new site set-ups for new facilities.
- FM is responsible for management of all facilities-related outsourced vendors, including day-to-day maintenance issues and landlord issues.
- FM is responsible for accepting, reviewing, approving and coding all repair invoices for payment and submitting to AP or the Purchasing department to turn in with the credit card statement in a timely manner.
- FM is responsible for working managing all repairs that require an insurance claim
- FM is responsible all admin work involved with Corrigo our facilities ticketing system.
Vendor selection and management
- FM is responsible for identifying, vetting and selecting service vendors to be used in maintaining and improving locations in his/her coverage area.
- FM is responsible for evaluating and managing performance with regards to quality of work, customer service and cost effectiveness of selected service vendors.
Capital improvements management:
- FM is to audit locations for capital improvement needs. This includes creating and maintaining site specific budgets for capital improvement needs.
- FM is to help create capital improvement budget by providing capital project requirements lists for all locations under his/her coverage area.
- FM is to execute approved capital improvement projects using qualified vendors, manage project budgets and assess quality and success of executed projects.
- FM is responsible for determining required PM services required to adequately maintain critical assets in locations in his/her coverage area.
- FM is responsible for scheduling and evaluating performance of vendors used for PM services.
- FM is responsible for managing and adhering to PM budget.
Repair and emergencies:
- FM is responsible for setting up local service vendors to perform repair work as needed.
- FM is to evaluate performance of selected service vendors including quality of work, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience with facilities management preferred.
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong budget/cost management skills
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of real estate, construction, building systems and accounting helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Knowledge of Corrigo Work Order Network is preferred