The Assistant Shop Manager will support the Shop Manager in the following areas:
- Act as the Manager on Duty (MOD) when Shop Manager is not present.
- Demonstrate high standards of Client service and brand image.
- Educate Employees and encourage upselling of services and retail.
- Interviewing, hiring, and orientation process.
- Communication of company updates including service and sales promotions, education and marketing events, and operational initiatives in monthly shop meetings.
- Month End, Inventory and Purchase Order management.
- Attend at least one management meeting per quarter.
- Preparation for quarterly compliance audits.
- Have knowledge of state Barbering and Cosmetology rules and regulations. Enforce and hold Employees accountable for complying.
- Maintain safety, follow and enforce all policies and procedures of Floyd’s 99.
- Other duties as assigned by Shop Manager.
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience in management.
- Active Cosmetology or Barber license.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to build and promote a culture of service and teamwork.