Highlights for our Shop Manager:
- Promote and maintain Floyd’s 99 culture and core values
- Meet or exceed key operating and financial metrics with a full understanding of shop revenue, average ticket, client headcount and retention, labor and cost control.
- Responsible for performing hair services on Clients if a licensed Stylist or Barber on an as needed basis
- Ensure proper staff coverage during all hours of operation by focusing on tech hours and productivity.
- Effectively manage and resolve Client service and employee concerns within a timely manner.
- Execute tasks and follow through to completion meeting all deadlines as defined by a District Manager.
- Responsible for the management of Floyd’s 99 Shop Employees in recruitment, training, product knowledge, skills development, job performance, and recognition.
- Conduct regularly schedule performance reviews with Employees, that provides timely feedback and coaching regarding performance.
- Promote internal and external education and other development opportunities for staff.
- Attend monthly Manager meetings and facilitate monthly shop meetings, communicating new or updated company and/or district initiatives to Employees.
- Oversee inventory processes including order accuracy, timely invoicing entry and submission, maintaining adequate inventory levels and conducting physical counts.
- Maintain & safeguard inventory & other company assets (i.e. cash handling, shop equipment, etc.)
- Educate and encourage Employees to consistently recommend and upsell retail products and add-on services.
- Ensure the shop and all Employees are following and in compliance with all Cosmetology and Barbering rules and regulations as defined by the state board.
- Ensure compliance with and hold Employees accountable for all company state-specific time and attendance scheduling, meal break, and rest break processes.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Previous experience with managing 15 employees
- Strong client-service orientation including commitment to consistent high-quality service and delivery.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including dispute resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong and productive team environment.
- Maintain flexible work hours including nights and weekends.
- Rate of pay plus $6000 annual bonus target
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- And More…