1. Preferred that Franchisees live in the market they plan to develop.
2. Candidates must have a net worth of US $1,500,000 or greater, excluding primary residence.
3. Cash requirements: US $500,000 or greater (cash and securities, not including retirement accounts)
4. Five years minimum multi-unit management experience in a service related industry with the following skills:
- Inspiring leader that creates a positive work environment
- Staffing, training and supervising a team of 25 employees or more
- Developing and leading a support team infrastructure (operations, recruiting, marketing, HR)
- Financial acumen with business plans, financial models, p&l reporting and balance sheets
- Adhering to and reinforcing standardized operational procedures and marketing plans
- A clear understanding of the real estate development process