Floyd’s 99® Barbershop Tom Petty Box Set Giveway
NO PURCHASE OF FLOYD’S 99 BARBERSHOP SERVICES OR PRODUCTS NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. GAME PERIOD: Begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Nov 12, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 15, 2020 (“Participation Period”).
2. WHO MAY ENTER: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older. Employees (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of Floyd’s 99 Holdings, LLC doing business as Floyd’s 99 Barbershops (“Sponsor” or “us” or “we” or “our”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to win. By participating, participants (that’s “you”) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this game. Games are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Simple! Join our fan club by December 15th!
4. WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
7 LP Deluxe Vinyl edition Tom Petty box set.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The Floyd’s 99 Barbershop ENTER TO WIN Game is a game of chance. As such, there is no guarantee that you will win any prize from Entering Odds of winning the Grand Prize is 1 in 100,000.
7. HOW TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE: Should you be lucky enough to win the Grand Prize go to “Contact Us” at https://www.floydsbarbershop.com/service/contact/. Provide your name, email, telephone number, and a message that you’re the Grand Prize Winner with the ticket’s Redemption Code, and we’ll reach back out to you with information about how to pick up your gift card. If you don’t have access to a computer or have difficulty contacting us electronically, please call us at 303.779.8400.
8. IMPORTANT LEGAL STUFF: Don’t stop reading, we’re almost done!
The names, logos, and icons identifying the services of Sponsor are proprietary marks of Sponsor. The winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Sponsor has a right to publicize the winner’s name and photograph, and the fact that you won a prize, without further compensation.
All applicable local, state, and federal taxes, if any, are the responsibility of each winner. Winners are also responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the prize (like a tip for your amazing barber or stylist). Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value.
Participants, by participating, agree that Sponsor, and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Participants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this game.
Finally! These Rules shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Colorado, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. In rendering an award pursuant to an arbitration action, the arbitrator shall determine the rights and obligations of the parties according to the substantive and procedural laws of Colorado. The laws of Colorado shall apply to all uses of the website, its data and this system. Courts located within Colorado shall have jurisdiction over all matters related to this Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. TERMINATION: The Sponsor, at any time, may announce a termination date for the game, on which date no further tickets shall be provided for donation.
10. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED: No personal data will be collected, stores, or utilized by Floyd’s 99 Barbershop or its affiliates during the game. The Grand Prize Winner’s name, email and telephone number will be stored and collected for this game’s records only. We will not add the Grand Prize Winner to our email list, unless permitted by the Winner.
WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, visit www.floydsbarbershop.com.
SPONSOR: Floyd’s 99 Holdings, LLC, 5340 S. Quebec St., Ste. 205N, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.